Our 3-step Approach:
1. Preliminary Interview
– First contact
– Demand analysis
– Mission procedure
– Setting method
For individuals: a free preliminary 30-minute interview face-to-face, by phone or Skype.
For companies: a free briefing.
2. Assessment / Audit
- Needs, expectations, impediments, driving forces
– Observational audit:
– Professional orientation, transition, evolution
– Career management
– Inter-relational skills
– Personal skills and strenghs
– “Coach The Coach” for team managers
Our different tools:
– Interest Test, Holland Motivational, Riasec
– Mind Mapping
– World Map
– Social Disc Test
– Qualitative methodology:
- Individual interview, group discussion
- “Mystery Visit” – observing the staff in their work environment, with or withour contact with their clients
- “Mystery Calling” – analysing verbal and non-verbal communication
– Desk Research, Benchmarking
– Observational Audit:
Report given at the end of the session.
– Disc Typology
– Process Com
– Logical Levels / Dilts Model
The number of coaching sessions is generally between 4 and 10 depending on the issue.